Help to find a job
East Renfrewshire Council's employability services.
Work EastRen is the name for the Employability Services within East Renfrewshire.
We aim to help individuals and businesses identify opportunities for meaningful employment, training and education.
We are currently reviewing our online information and service provision, please drop us an email, call or pop in to see how we can help you:Work EastRen - Employability Service
Tel: 0141 577 8438
We also manage a jobs board for local businesses:
Work for the council
You can also look for jobs at the council by visiting:
Find an employee
Our employability service can also help you find the right people for your vacancies:
We bring together the expertise of a wide group of organisations, including Jobcentre Plus, Skills Development Scotland, specialist support services, colleges, training providers and voluntary organisations. You can find out more about some of them at:
What we can offer
- Free, friendly, independent and confidential services.
- We can meet with you at different locations throughout East Renfrewshire.
- Free internet job searches.
- Help to build up your confidence and skills.
- Referrals to specialist organisations.
- Help to draw up your CV .
- Help to apply for jobs, voluntary work, work experience, further education or training.
- Access Job alerts, job matching and job brokerage.
- Preparation for interviews.
- Once we have helped you, aftercare services to further develop your career.
- Information on recruitment events.
- National Training Programmes - Training for Work, Modern Apprenticeships and Get Ready for Work ( Subject to availability).
Skills Development Scotland have dedicated staff based in Barrhead Foundry: