Eastwood Park leisure
Facilities and prices for all activities at Eastwood Park leisure.
Eastwood Park leisure centre is part of a top-class leisure facility situated at the heart of Eastwood Park.
Our services include:
- 25 metre swimming pool
- teaching pool
- two smaller pools
- two gyms
- health suite, including sauna and steam rooms
- a programme of fitness classes takes place in the adjoining Carmichael Hall
Combined with our theatre and cafe in the same building, there really is something for everyone.
For all our service opening hours please view:
- Eastwood Park leisure centre opening times
- Public holiday opening hours 2016 (sport and leisure centres)
The centre has a level entrance and lift to the first floor. There are disabled changing rooms for the pool and the gym and there is a hoist for those customers who have difficulty using the pool steps. Our staff will be pleased to help any customer who need assistance during their visit. Please ask at reception.
Child admission policy
To ensure children are as safe as possible in our pools we have implemented national safety guidelines for children:
- In main pools there should be one adult for every swimmer under 4 years old.
- In teaching pools and small pools, there should be one adult for every two swimmers under 4 years old
- In all pools there should be one adult for every two children aged between 4 and 7 years old
- In all pools there should be no child under the age of 8 years old unaccompanied by an adult
Swimming and sauna packages
Swimming and sauna packages allow you to pay a cash fee over the desk to gain unlimited access to the swimming or sauna facilities for 30 days. Please note the swimming package does not include use of the sauna facilities, however the sauna packages does allow use of the swimming facilities. An annual payment is also available to allow you a full year of swimming.
|Swim Monthly||All Access||Concession|
|18 & under / 60+||£7.70||£4.60|
|18 & under||£92.60||N/A|
|16-18 / 60+||£14.70||£8.70|
Swimming pool during school holidays
During school holidays young people 16 years and under swim free at centres between 10am - 12 noon and 2pm - 4pm Monday - Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday ~ Subject to summer opening times. The Senior Citizens' hours on Mondays and Fridays are changed to 9am - 10am on all school and public holidays.