Have your say (Consultations)
East Renfrewshire Council and its partners want you to have your say on the decisions that affect you.
How can you have your say?
All of our online consultations are available on an external website East Renfrewshire's Citizen Space.
On this site you can;
- View and respond to current consultations;
- Search for new, closed or updated consultations by keyword, postcode, and issue;
- Sign up to receive email alerts to keep up to date on consultations affecting you and;
- View feedback on the responses from the consultations and how we used these to develop our services.
In this area of the website you can also browse information on:
- Community Councils, tenants and residents associations who carry out valuable work representing the interests of individuals in their areas
- How groups and individuals can get involved with health and care issues in your community through the Public Partnership Forum
These forums allow individuals and groups to interact with the council and be kept informed and involved in how we deliver our services.
The East Renfrewshire Citizens' panel is a group of approximately 1,200 local people that broadly represent the local population, based on census data on area of residence, age, gender, ethnicity and tenure. Panel members provide their views on major issues that affect East Renfrewshire. You can find out more about the panel, including how to join on our Citizens' Panel web page.
There is also a variety of ways individuals and young people can get more involved in the community through Volunteering opportunities.
Other internet pages that may be useful are;