How much is my council tax?
Find out how much you will pay for council tax for your property
Council tax charges
- The amount you pay for your council tax is related to the valuation band your property is in
- Higher banded properties pay a higher amount of council tax
- The value of your property (band) will be outlined in your council tax bill
The value of your property is decided by the assessor from the Renfrewshire Valuation Joint Board.
Do it online
If you are a resident of East Renfrewshire, you can register to view your council tax account online. You will be able to:
- Check what council tax you have paid this year
- See what your council tax balance is for this year
- Make a Credit or Debit Card Council Tax Payment
- See how your council tax bill has been made up
- Check your historical council tax payment record
- Request a copy of your bill
Council Tax Charges 2013/14 (From 1 April 2013)
East Renfrewshire Council has not raised council tax for 2013/14.
Scottish Water will increase their charges for water and waste water by 2.8% in 2013.14
|Band||Council Tax||Water||Sewerage||Total||25% discount||Total with 25% discount|
Charges for Water and Waste Water
Council Tax bills also include charges made by Scottish Water for water and waste water services.
The charge for this part of the Council Tax bill is set by the water authority.
The Council is legally required to collect these charges but retains none of the income.
For more information go to the Scottish Water website in the External website area.