Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Housing services

Decoration and disturbance allowances

Decoration allowance is currently only paid to tenant's following re-wiring programmes. Currently there is an agreed amount paid to the tenant per damaged wall. The allowance is only paid where there is no debt owed to the council i.e. both rent and council tax payments and including any former tenant arrears, court expenses etc. Home Loss and disturbance is only paid where we require to re-house tenants where a property is scheduled for demolition.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)