Skip to content

Adults and older people

Counselling services form

If you're an East Renfrewshire resident and experiencing anxiety or panic attacks, or are feeling depressed or unable to cope with everyday life, our Bridges team can help you.

You can be referred to our service by your GP or other health care professional or you can self refer by completing the form below.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)