Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Housing services

Common Housing Register

The common housing register comes to an end on 27 April 2018.

Housing Services - General image

The common housing register is made up on East Renfrewshire Council, Barrhead Housing Association and Arklet Housing Association.

If you want to submit a new housing application, or amend an existing one, please contact us for advice. Call us on 0141 577 3001.

Alternatively contact:

Barrhead Housing Association on 0141 881 0638.

Arklet Housing Association on 0141 620 1890.


Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)