Skip to content

Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays)


School admissions

Change of circumstances

You should tell us right away if your child's address changes.

If you move from the catchment of your child's school you need to tell the school right away.

You can either make a request to remain or apply to your new catchment school.

Your child can't start school until you provide all documents and evidence we ask for.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)