Skip to content

Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays)


School admissions

Proof of address

You must give us full and correct information when you apply for a school place.

We'll check the information you give us. This may include a visit to your home address to confirm you live there.

We may continue to check a child's entitlement to a place after they start school.

If we suspect fraud we'll check this in many ways. This can include surveillance. We can also ask for evidence to confirm a child's entitlement to a school place.

Moving out of the catchment area

If you move out of the catchment area and want your child to stay in the catchment school you must apply for a Request to remain place.

If you don't we may withdraw your child's place.

We may also withdraw a school place if we grant it on false information. We can also take legal action.







Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)