Community directory - privacy notice
Read the privacy notice for our community directory.
This notice will inform you as to the data that will be collected, how we look after your personal data and tell you how you can find out more about your privacy rights.
- your name
- your email address
- your telephone number
- Legal obligation - the processing is necessary for us to meet with the law.
- Public task - the processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or for the official functions and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
The information is needed by us in order to carry out duties under the
- Local Government Scotland Act 2003
- Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015
- Community learning and development responsibilities following the Strategic Guidance for Community Planning Partnerships: Community Learning and Development issued by the Scottish Government.
It's important that we hold accurate and up to date information. If any details have changed or change in the future, then please tell us so that we can update our records.
- check the information we have is accurate
- protect public funds
We may also share with other organisations of the Community Planning Partnership, including but not limited:
- East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure
- Police Scotland
- Voluntary Action East Renfrewshire in relation to training
Full details of how long we keep personal data can be found in our.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.