Skip to content

Live chat is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays)



Home contents insurance

We insure your building but tenants must insure their own personal items. Find out how you can apply for our home contents insurance plan.

You can arrange your own home contents insurance. Or you can apply for the Council's home contents insurance plan.

The plan is only open to East Renfrewshire council tenants.

Apply for the Council home contents insurance plan

pdf icon Download the application form [311kb]

You can also pick up an application form our Council Offices.

Phone: 0141 577 3001


Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)