Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Pay | Book | Apply | Report


A summary of redirect links to the issues residents can easily report to the council.

What to do if you think we have missed your collection.

How to report a fault or problem (including flooding and potholes) with the road network or public footpaths online.

How to report a fault or problem with street lighting and traffic lights online.

How to report litter, fly-tipping or graffiti online.

How to report dog fouling and other dog warden services.

Find out how to report a bonfire and useful guidance if you are burning material outdoors.

Anti social behaviour can generate fear and distress for residents across the East Renfrewshire area. It often involves disturbance and noise, and in some cases verbal or physical abuse.

All benefit fraud is now reported to and handled by the Department of Work and Pensions.

Register a complaint, compliment or suggestion about the council.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)