Prevention team - privacy notice
Read the privacy notice for our Prevention team.
- check the information we have is accurate
- prevent and / or detect crime
- protect public funds
Other organisations include bodies that are consulted on your application such as:
- other council departments
- other local authorities
- external funders
- third sector organisations giving support to keep you safe and protected from harm
- your name
- your address
- your phone number
- your email
- your age
- details of others who help in your care or welfare
- any history of you being scammed or at risk of being scammed
- telephone numbers of incoming and outgoing telephone calls and duration of calls made to and from your fixed phone line. This affects only True Call users, to establish patterns of nuisance callers and prevent unwanted calls and scams
- health conditions - to allow us to provide free equipment and ensure we give a person centred approach linking you to services you consent to receive.
- other departments within the council
- bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds
- other councils
- public sector agencies
- governmental departments
- other private companies or entities such as credit reference agencies or service providers
We also meet requests for specific information from other regulatory and law enforcement bodies where this is necessary and appropriate.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.