Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Roads and Lighting

Request a dropped kerb

How to make a request for a dropped kerb.

If a resident would like to install a dropped kerb to improve access to a driveway or other area, they should detail their requirements in writing to the Roads Service at the following address:

Roads Service
2 Spiersbridge Way
Spiersbridge Business Park
G46 8NG

The letter should include:

  • A sketch of the location.
  • Why the kerb is requested.

The Roads Service will then provide the resident with an application pack, which on receipt will be assessed. If the application is successful the resident will be provided with a council quote for installation costs. Alternatively a resident may consider hiring a private contractor to carry out the work to the council's satisfaction.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)