Skip to content

Community Information

Neighbour disputes

Find out how to ask for mediation to help with neighbour disputes.

Our mediation service can help with minor disagreements to long running disputes.

Any East Renfrewshire resident can ask for mediation.

How mediation works

We'll decide if mediation is right for you.

We'll then we'll visit you at home. We'll discuss your situation and possible ways to resolve it.

If you agree we'll also contact your neighbour(s) to talk how they see the situation.

Mediation only works if you're both willing to take part.

We'll then agree a meeting to agree how to resolve the situation.

Contact the mediation service

Phone the Ring and Report helpline on 0800 013 0076.

The line is open 7 days a week from 7.30am to midnight.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)