Funding information sessions across East Renfrewshire
We're holding a series of events to support anyone looking to apply for Place Based Investment Programme and Communities and Place grants.
Updated 2 November 2023
These grants have been created to help our communities deliver projects that will support local priorities and help communities thrive and grow.
The sessions will cover:
- Overview of the grant programmes
- Eligibility criteria for funding
- Examples of previous projects
- How to apply and when
These grants can support a wide range of projects such as upgrading town centre public realm and green spaces, making better use of land and existing buildings, shop front improvement schemes, improved digital connectivity and developing active travel opportunities.
List of sessions:
- Tuesday 14 November - 1.30-3.30 - Clarkston Halls
- Wednesday 15 November - 6.30-8.30 - Barrhead Foundry
- Monday 20 November - 10.00-12.00 - The Hub, Newton Mearns
- Wednesday 22 November - 1.30-3.30 - Glen Halls, Neilston
- Thursday 23 November - 6.30-8.30 - Online meeting
- Tuesday 28 November - 10.00-12.00 - Thorntree Hall, Thornliebank
- Wednesday 29 November - 10.00-12.00 - Giffnock Library
- Wednesday 17 January - 3.00-5.00 - Montgomerie Hall, Eaglesham
Spaces are limited so if you would like to come along, please book a place by emailing email@example.com or calling 07918 445194.
Environment and Housing Convener Councillor Danny Devlin said: 'These funds are valuable regeneration opportunities for our communities. We are committed to improving and upgrading areas across East Renfrewshire and this funding allows the community to get involved and get projects moving. These sessions will provide you with all the information you need to make an application, so I'd encourage you to check the list and book your place.'