How to get involved and have your say

Find out how to give feedback or get involved with local health and social care services

Your Voice

Your Voice is a network of local individuals and organisations who are interested in health and social care services and want to be involved in how they're designed and delivered in East Renfrewshire. We work with the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) to inform, improve and review health and social care services.

Your Voice Working Group meets regularly to plan activity in the community and feedback information to the Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP).

How can I get involved?

Anyone who lives or works in East Renfrewshire can be a member of Your Voice.

We are always looking to grow our Your Voice membership. We'd like to encourage anyone who lives or work in East Renfrewshire, and who may be interested, to come along to one of our meetings and find out more about what we do.

If you would like to attend please contact us first to give us your details.  Email: or Phone: 0141 876 9555.

Care Opinion

Care Opinion is an independent website where people can share their honest feedback about health and social care services easily, safely and anonymously. 

HSCP staff publicly respond and engage with service users to thank them, discuss the feedback in more detail and update them of any changes as a result of their story. This means everyone can see how services are listening, learning and changing in response to feedback.

Tell your story


The HSCP is a partnership between the Council and NHSGGC, therefore we utilise both organisations policies. 

You can send a complaint about any of our services to


East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership
Eastwood Health and Care Centre
Drumby Crescent, Clarkston, G76 7HN

For social care and social work (Council) services you can also complete this form



Last modified on 19 February 2024