Skip to content

 Live chat  is available Monday to Friday between 8.45am and 4.45pm (except public holidays).

Community Information

Community safety

It is recognised that most people want to live in good, peaceful neighbourhoods where there are no problems with litter, graffiti or anti social behaviour.

East Renfrewshire Community Safety Unit provides CCTV service 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

In addition, the Greater Results in Partnership (GRIP) group with representatives from across the council and its partners meet weekly to discuss anti social behaviour issues and trends. Through intelligence led planning and a multi agency approach positive actions can be put into place to address these issues speedily.

You can contact us about any safety concerns via the (free and confidential) Ring and Report line: 0800 013 0076 from 7am until midnight.

Our community safety wardens are available from 7.30am until 1am.

Find information on stray dogs, dog fouling, noise and the dog chipping service.

Littering, fly tipping and graffiti is unnecessary and unpleasant behaviour that affects both quality of life and the environment. (Street cleansing pages.)

A fixed penalty notice is a type of fine served on a person by an authorised officer for an offence. The cost of a fixed penalty varies. You can pay your penalty online.

Let mediation help with problems next door.

How to report noise deemed to be 'Anti Social Behaviour Noise'.

It doesn't matter whether the crime has been reported or not. It may have happened some time ago but the full impact is often not felt until a while after the crime has been committed.

Your free and confidential anti social behaviour helpline 0141 577 8373.

East Renfrewshire Community Warden Service provides a visible reassuring patrol presence for the community.

Our CCTV service covers large parts of East Renfrewshire and helps keep you safe.

Anti social behaviour is not acceptable in East Renfrewshire, our dedicated team are here to help.

Sometimes adults need help to, the Health and Social Care Partnership can help adults at risk of physical, emotional, property or financial harm.

Help improve this webpage

Was this page helpful?

Please use the official complaints channel if your comment is about service provision:

Complaints, feedback and having your say

(Include if you would like a response to your feedback)