Licensing Committee - 7 December 2021
Licensing Committee agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 7 December 2021.
- Chair - Councillor Angela Convery
- Vice-chair - Councillor Betty Cunningham
- Councillor Charlie Gilbert
- Councillor Annette Ireland
- Councillor Stewart Miller
Notice of meeting
1. Report apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
Resolution to exclude press and public.
It's recommended that the Licensing Committee passes the following resolution:
That under Section 50A(4) of the Local Government (Scotland) Act 1973, as amended, the press and public be excluded from the meeting for the undernoted items of business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 6 and 14 of Part I of Schedule 7A of the Act as appropriate.
Paragraph 6 - Information relating to the financial or business affairs of any particular person (other than the authority).
Paragraph 14 - Any action taken or to be taken in connection with the prevention, investigation or prosecution of crime.
3. Private Hire Car Driver's Licence - Application for Renewal - Report by Chief Officer (Legal & Procurement).
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email email@example.com.