Registration Services copy certificates - privacy notice
Read the privacy notice for Registration Services copy certificates.
We know that you care how your information is used and we appreciate your trust to handle your data with care. We'll ensure that all the appropriate agreements and safeguards are in place.
- Complete a form on our website
- Talk to us on live chat
- Send us an email
- Contact us via social media
- Phone us
- Come to see us at our contact centres
- Fraud checking purposes. We're legally obliged to safeguard public funds so we are required to verify and check your details internally for fraud prevention.
- We're legally obliged to share certain data with other public bodies, such as HMRC and will do so where the law requires this.
- We'll generally meet requests for specific information from other regulatory and law enforcement bodies where this is necessary and appropriate.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.