Information about the Integration Joint Board
Local authorities and health boards are now required to plan and deliver community health and social care services together. This new way of working is referred to as 'Health and Social Care Integration.'
East Renfrewshire Council and NHS are jointly planning and delivering all of East Renfrewshire's community health and social care services - for children, adults and older people, including homelessness and criminal justice services. This is being done as the 'East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership', which is directed by the East Renfrewshire Integration Joint Board (IJB).
The IJB is a separate legal body and is the main decision making body for all health and social care in East Renfrewshire.
It has the responsibility for planning and monitoring community health and social care services.
Membership of the board is as follows:
East Renfrewshire Council
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth (Chair)
- Councillor Tony Buchanan
- Councillor Alan Lafferty
- Councillor Jim Swift
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Jacqueline Forbes
- Amina Khan
- Anne-Marie Monaghan (Vice Chair)
- Flavia Tudoreanu
- Lesley Bairden (Chief Financial Officer of the HSCP)
- Dr Angela Campbell (Medical Practitioner)
- Dr Claire Fisher (Clinical Director)
- Anne Marie Kennedy (Third sector representative)
- Dr Deirdre McCormick (Chief Nurse)
- Andrew McCready (Staff representative from NHS)
- Geoff Mohamed (Carers' representative)
- Julie Murray (Chief Officer)
- Kate Rocks (Chief Social Work Officer)
- Ian Smith (Staff representative from East Renfrewshire Council)
- Vacancy (Lead Allied Health Professional Adviser)
- Vacancy (Service User representative)
Meetings of the IJB are normally held in Eastwood Health and Care Centre but due to current circumstances the board will meet 'virtually' until further notice.
- 12 May 2021 at 10.30am
- 23 June 2021 at 2.30pm
- 11 August 2021 at 10.00am
- 22 September 2021 at 10.30am
- 24 November 2021 at 10.30am
You can find the latest minute for the Integration Joint Board in the 'Related media' section on this web page.
You can also use our search facility to find past minutes, reports and agendas.
Annual report and accounts