Integration Joint Board - 22 June 2022
Integration Joint Board agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 22 June 2022.
East Renfrewshire Council
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth
- Councillor Paul Edlin
- Councillor Katie Pragnell
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Jacqueline Forbes
- Amina Khan
- Anne-Marie Monaghan (Vice - Chair)
- Michelle Wailes
- Lynsey Allan (Scottish Care representative)
- Lesley Bairden (Chief Financial Officer of the HSCP)
- Dr Angela Campbell (Medical Practitioner)
- Anne Marie Kennedy (Third sector representative)
- Dr Deirdre McCormick (Chief Nurse)
- Andrew McCready (Staff representative from NHS)
- Geoff Mohamed (Carers' representative)
- Julie Murray (Chief Officer to the IJB)
- Kate Rocks (Chief Social Work Officer)
- Lynne Rankin (Staff representative from East Renfrewshire Council)
- Claire Fisher (Clinical Director)
- Vacancy (Lead Allied Health Professional Adviser)
- Vacancy (Service User representative)
Notice of meeting
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
13. National Care Service Update - Oral Update by Chief Officer.
Wednesday 10 August 2022 at 10.00am.
For more information phone 0141 577 3023 or email email@example.com.
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.