Integration Joint Board - 23 June 2021
Integration Joint Board agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 23 June 2021.
East Renfrewshire Council
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth (Chair)
- Councillor Tony Buchanan
- Councillor Alan Lafferty
- Councillor Jim Swift
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Jacqueline Forbes
- Amina Khan
- Anne-Marie Monaghan (Vice - Chair)
- Flavia Tudoreanu
- Lesley Bairden (Chief Financial Officer of the HSCP)
- Dr Angela Campbell (Medical Practitioner)
- Anne Marie Kennedy (Third sector representative)
- Dr Deirdre McCormick (Chief Nurse)
- Andrew McCready (Staff representative from NHS)
- Geoff Mohamed (Carers' representative)
- Heather Molloy (Scottish Care representative)
- Julie Murray (Chief Officer of the HSCP)
- Kate Rocks (Chief Social Work Officer)
- Ian Smith (Staff representative from East Renfrewshire Council)
- Claire Fisher (Clinical Director)
- Vacancy (Lead Allied Health Professional Adviser)
- Vacancy (Service User representative)
Notice of meeting
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of interest
Wednesday 22 September 2021 at 10.30am.
For more information phone 0141 577 3023 or email email@example.com.
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.