Planning Applications Committee - 19 May 2021
Planning Applications Committee agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 19 May 2021.
- Chair - Councillor Annette Ireland
- Vice-chair - Councillor Betty Cunningham
- Councillor Angela Convery
- Provost Jim Fletcher
- Councillor Jim McLean
- Councillor Stewart Miller
- Councillor Jim Swift
Notice of meeting
View the notice of meeting for 19 May 2021. (PDF) [43KB] (opens new window)
1. Report apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Read the Director of Environment's report in relation to the receipt of a new planning appeal and an appeal decision that has been issued by the Scottish Government's Planning and Environmental Appeals Division (DPEA). (PDF) [120KB] (opens new window)
4. Read the Director of Environment's report on applications for planning permission for consideration by the committee. (PDF) [574KB] (opens new window)
Read the Planning Applications Committee papers for 19 May 2021. (PDF) [612KB] (opens new window)
The recording of this meeting can be viewed on the Council's YouTube channel.
Read the minute of the meeting of 19 May 2021 (PDF) [136KB] (opens new window) .
For more information phone 0141 577 3011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email email@example.com.