Planning Applications Committee - Pre-Determination Hearing and Meeting - 24 August 2022
Planning Applications Committee Pre-Determination Hearing agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 24 August 2022.
- Councillor Betty Cunningham (Chair)
- Councillor Jim McLean (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Andrew Anderson
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth
- Councillor Tony Buchanan
- Councillor Kate Campbell
- Councillor Angela Convery
- Councillor Danny Devlin
- Councillor Paul Edlin
- Councillor Annette Ireland
- Councillor Chris Lunday
- Councillor David Macdonald
- Councillor Colm Merrick
- Provost Mary Montague
- Councillor Andrew Morrison
- Councillor Owen O'Donnell
- Councillor Katie Pragnell
- Councillor Gordon Wallace
Notice of meeting
View the notice of meeting for 24 August 2022. (PDF) [138KB] (opens new window)
1. Report apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Read the Director of Environment's report in relation to the restoration, alteration and conversion of Caldwell House to form assisted living flats and ancillary facilities (class 8), restoration and alteration of Former Keepers House to form dwelling (class 9), construction of care home (class 8), construction of new build assisted living flats (class 8), and dwellings (class 9), selective demolitions of existing buildings, and associated landscaping, infrastructure and engineering works, including upgrade of existing site access, roads and path network at Caldwell House, Caldwell Estate, Glennifer Road, Uplawmoor, East Renfrewshire, G78 4BE. 2021/0298/TP and associated application 2021/0334/LBC. (PDF) [831KB] (opens new window)
Read the Planning Applications Committee Pre-Determinations Hearing papers for 24 August 2022. (PDF) [893KB] (opens new window)
The the webcast of this meeting can be viewed here or the recording can be viewed on the Council's YouTube channel.
Read the minute of the meeting held on 24 August 2022. (PDF) [164KB] (opens new window)
For more information phone 0141 577 3011 or email email@example.com.
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.