Chat to Customer Services

Live Chat is unavailable today. Due to high call volume our resources have been moved to answer calls.

Many of our services are available online or if you require further support or assistance, contact  Thank you for your patience at this time.

About school admissions

Information about school admissions and placing requests

Each residential property located within East Renfrewshire has a 'catchment' non-denominational and Roman Catholic primary and secondary school assigned to it

If you live in East Renfrewshire or are moving into the authority you should apply for a 'catchment' place at the Primary or Secondary school associated with your property.

If you don't live in East Renfrewshire or wish your child to attend a school out with your catchment area you should complete a placing request application.

Icon for pdf Read our schools admission policy and placing requests guidelines [384.72KB] before submitting an application.

Apply for a school catchment place

Apply for a school placing request

Catchment areas

You can find out the schools associated with a property within East Renfrewshire Council if you Search the catchment area maps.


Last modified on 9 November 2021