About the Health and Social Care Partnership
Find out about the Health and Social Care Partnership.
The Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) is responsible for delivering all local health and social care services to East Renfrewshire.
The HSCP is a partnership between East Renfrewshire Council and the NHS.
Along with community health and care services, the partnership provides health and social care services for children and families and criminal justice social work.
Our vision is to work together with the people of East Renfrewshire to improve lives.
We will achieve this by:
- valuing what matters to people
- building capacity with individuals and communities
- focusing on outcomes, not services
Our strategic plan
Through our strategic plan we make a commitment to working together with:
- individuals in planning their own care and support
- carers and families in the support they provide to the people they care for
- communities in shaping the care and support available, and in providing opportunities for people to get involved in their communities
- organisations across sectors, including community planning and the third sector
- staff in developing and delivering our vision, valuing their knowledge, skills and commitment
Annual performance report 2019 to 2020
Our latest report considers the performance of the partnership in delivering our strategic priorities for the period 2019 to 2020.
Executive summary of the annual performance report 2019 to 2020