Customer Services - privacy notice
Read the privacy notice for Customer Services.
Customer Services provide a range of services across the council and can be contacted by telephone, online, face to face in our 2 service centres, via live chat and our Facebook and Twitter.
We know that you care how your information is used and we appreciate your trust to handle your data with care. We'll ensure that all the appropriate agreements and safeguards are in place.
- your name
- your address
- you email address
- your phone number
Where it's necessary for the service we may collect more information such as financial, employment or health information.
- Blue Badge privacy notice
- National Entitlement Card privacy notice - we process young person's national entitlement cards on behalf of Young Scot. Read the National Entitlement Card privacy notice.
- Requests for information under Freedom of Information
- Housing Services
- Taxi, civic and alcohol licensing
- give you the information you need
- make the application for a service you need
- notify a service that your circumstances have changed
- report the problem you want to tell us about
- book the service or make an appointment for the service you need
- make a payment
- Complete a form on our website
- Talk to us on live chat
- Send us an email
- Contact us via social media. You can also view our social media house rules.
- Phone us
- Come to see us at our contact centres
The length of time we need to keep information will depend on the purpose for which it's collected. Your information will be kept in accordance with our record.
- East Renfrewshire Culture and Leisure Trust
- Police Scotland
- other public bodies
Our service specific privacy notices give more information about the organisations with whom we may share personal information. We may also give personal information to third parties, but only where it's necessary to comply with the law or where it is allowed by data protection law.
If you've concerns about the processing of your personal data by us, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing, visit the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website.