How we spend money
Find out how we manage and monitor our finances.
Accountancy services is responsible for managing and monitoring our finances as well as producing our annual accounts. By creating budget control reports, accountancy staff monitor what we spend and identify differences.
Accountancy services also manage our efficiency register as well as our treasury activity to ensure that borrowing is controlled.
Copies of the unaudited accounts for the period from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 of East Renfrewshire Council and the OSCR registered charities below, will be available for public inspection in the office of the Head of Accountancy (Chief Financial Officer), Council Headquarters, Eastwood Park, Rouken Glen Road, Giffnock, G46 6UG between the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday, from 1 to 21 July 2022.
- Hugh & Janet Martin Memorial Fund
- Lieutenants Duff Memorial Institute
- Newton Mearns Benevolent Association
- John Pattison Memorial Fund, Netherlee School 1937 Endowment,
- Endowment for Talented Children and Young People
- Janet Hamilton Memorial Fund
Read the for further information.