You can access a range of online East Renfrewshire Council services with an online account.
MyEastRen is a new online account where you can access council services from your computer or smart phone when it's most convenient to you.
Registration and sign-in for your online customer account is powered by the Scottish Government's 'myaccount' service. It checks who you are and allows you to use a single account to access a range of Scottish public services online.
Register for MyAccount
It's quick and easy. All you need to get started is an email address.
MyAccount also links to other online Scottish services such as Parents Portal so if you are already registered you can use your existing log in details.
With a MyEastRen account you'll be able to:
- Automatically populate forms with your details
- Log and track requests
- Make payments
- Apply for benefits
- Gain trusted access to Council services that require evidence of identity
- Avoid having to re-register with local public sector services if you move to a new part of Scotland
Services already available
- View your council tax online
- Request a replacement bin
- Report a road, drain or pavement fault
- Report a lighting fault
- Request a bulky uplift
- Garden Waste
- ... and many more to come
Find information about how we process personal data, our lawful basis for doing so, and your information rights in our privacy notice