Full Council - 27 April 2022
Full Council agenda and associated papers for the meeting on 27 April 2022.
- Provost Jim Fletcher
- Deputy Provost Betty Cunningham
- Councillor Paul Aitken
- Councillor Caroline Bamforth
- Councillor Tony Buchanan
- Councillor Angela Convery
- Councillor Danny Devlin
- Councillor Charlie Gilbert
- Councillor Barbara Grant
- Councillor Annette Ireland
- Councillor Alan Lafferty
- Councillor David Macdonald
- Councillor Jim McLean
- Councillor Colm Merrick
- Councillor Stewart Miller
- Councillor Paul O'Kane
- Councillor Jim Swift
- Councillor Gordon Wallace
Notice of meeting
View the notice of meeting for 27 April 2022. (PDF) [111KB] (opens new window)
1. Report apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Read the minute of the Council meeting held on 3 March 2022. (PDF) [248KB] (opens new window)
4. Read the minutes of meetings for the period 4 March to 26 April 2022. (PDF) [616KB] (opens new window)
5. Items remitted to the Council:
(i) Read the Head of Accountancy's (Chief Financial Officer) progress report on the general fund capital programme for 2021 to 2022. (PDF) [573KB] (opens new window)
(ii) Read the joint progress report by the Head of Accountancy's (Chief Financial Officer) and the Director of Environment on the housing capital programme for 2021 to 2022. (PDF) [285KB] (opens new window)
6. Statements by Conveners/Representatives on Joint Boards/Committees.
7. Read the Provost's engagements report by the Director of Business Operations and Partnerships. (PDF) [195KB] (opens new window)
8. Read the Chief Officer's (HSCP) report on the East Renfrewshire HSCP Strategic Plan for 2022 to 2025. (PDF) [4MB] (opens new window)
9. Read the Director of Environment's report on the proposed sale and marketing of land (Barrhead South). (PDF) [609KB] (opens new window)
10. Read the Director of Environment's report on the Greenhags: proposed lease for solar farm. (PDF) [1MB] (opens new window)
Read the Full Council meeting papers for 27 April 2022. (PDF) [5MB] (opens new window)
The recording of this meeting can be viewed as a webcast or on the Council's YouTube channel.
Read the minute of the meeting held on 27 April 2022. (PDF) [616KB] (opens new window)
For more information phone 0141 577 3023 or email email@example.com.
This document can be explained to you in other languages and can be provided in alternative formats such as large print and Braille.
For a copy phone Customer Services on 0141 577 3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.