Council tax

Pay your council tax, find out how your council tax is spent, or let us know about a change in circumstances.

Please note:

  • Use the 'Moving in' form if you're moving into East Renfrewshire from another area, or if an adult is moving into the property.
  • Use the 'Moving out' form if you're moving out of East Renfrewshire to another area, or an adult is moving out of the property.
  • Use the 'Moving within' form if you're moving within East Renfrewshire.