If you're homeless or at risk of becoming homeless it's important you contact us as soon as possible.
During working hours
Our Customer service centre at 211 Main Street, Barrhead is open:
Monday to Friday 8.45am to to 4.30pm*
Please note, we close for 1 hour between midday and 1pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 0141 577 3001
Out of hours homeless service
Phone 0800 052 0180 if you become homeless when our offices are closed.
We can arrange a temporary place to stay. We'll also arrange an homeless interview the next working day.
How we can help
We may be able to:
- stop you from losing your home
- help you find somewhere else to live
- offer you somewhere to live
- contact other services who might be able to help you
We'll offer you a housing interview within 2 working days. If you don't have somewhere to stay, we'll offer you an interview that day.
A housing adviser will carry out interview. It should take around an hour but may take longer depending on your circumstances.
- bring a friend, relative or adviser to the interview
- ask for help if you have communication difficulties
- ask for a translation service if English isn't your first language
- ask for a same sex officer to interview you
What happens next
We'll give you a decision within 28 days. If you've nowhere to live, we can find you temporary accommodation while we make our decision.